Why choose us?
What sets us apart as the right company for your new fitted furniture?
Here are five great reasons to choose JOAT-London:
1. Communication. We listen carefully and then discuss your design options with you. We will continue to listen to you throughout the order process. We are pleased that our approach has resulted in above average repeat business from our customers.
2. Designs and finishes. We have an extensive range of eye-catching designs to choose from. And have finishes including hand paint, veneers and solid wood.
3. Expertise. We have 10 years experience in manufacturing high quality furniture that makes the best use of the available space, including tailoring furniture to fit awkward spaces.
4. Quality. Traditional methods combined with the best modern methods mean that our units are built to last. We complete each unit with a back, sides, top and bottom sections. As standard, we only use running gear and hinges made by top quality German manufacturer Blum. And our hinges and running gear are soft closing. We always insist on A-grade hardwood. For veneers we have selected Signature and A-grade from the UK’s biggest supplier. This avoids knots and results in a more consistent grain pattern. After testing the quality of MDF from suppliers we have opted for the market leader Medite. All of these materials are sourced from sustainable, FSC registered suppliers. Quality comes at a cost, but we monitor our competitors’ prices to ensure we are as competitively priced as possible.
5. Guarantee. All our products carry a 10-year guarantee. Blum products include a lifetime guarantee and all integral parts are also covered by the manufacturer’s original warranty.